Our virtual office is open to support our customers’
essential needs for reliable vehicles.
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe!
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, World Wide Automobile office has been ordered to close by the city and state government. However, reliable transportation is critically important right now and we are working remotely and will continue to respond to calls, emails, texts, and voicemails.
We are getting a lot of questions and inquiries about new car programs (deals), getting a new car and lease returns that we would like to address.
- New Programs (deals) – The new programs/deals for April are out and we are able to quote you on any make or model of your choice based on the latest and greatest programs. They can be found on our website https://wwaleasing.com/car-lease-deals/
- Getting a new car – Per city and state order, the sales departments of PA based dealerships are closed. However, we have relationships with dealerships in other local states that are allowed to conduct remote business through companies such as ours. We can definitely locate and secure the exact car you are looking for and process all of the paperwork.
- New Car Delivery – Protecting the well being of our employees and customers has and always will be our top priority. If you decided to take the delivery of your new car now, we will deliver it to your house free of charge and adhere to all the safety and precaution guidelines of no contact delivery per CDC.
- Vehicle will be sanitized at the dealership before handed over to our drivers
- Our drivers will wear new gloves and mask during their drive to your house
- Upon arrival, the drivers will sanitize the vehicles and keys which will be left on the front passenger seat along with the paperwork for you.
- Our drivers will not enter your house and will wait outside and/or in your lease return while you sign the paperwork using your own pen and at a distance from the driver. Everything on the paperwork will match an agreed upon deal/number and all that needs to be signed will be highlighted. Should you have any questions, you can call us or ask the driver while maintaining your distance.
- Lease Returns – If you have a lease return, we can certainly take it back on your behalf when we bring over the new car, but will ask you to sanitize and clean it prior to our pick up.